At NEAL Consulting we can assist with your procurement process from a number of perspectives. Based on our experience and knowledge gained from operating in the public and private sectors we understand the importance of adhering to transparent and ethical practices across the entire procurement lifecycle.
We are well placed to assist with a range of procurement related matters including:
- The planning and conduct of detailed requirements gathering workshops.
- The development of detailed business user requirements documentation following the requirements discovery phase.
- Preparation of detailed functional specification documentation as part of an approach to the market for product and/or services, perhaps as part of a Request for Tender (RFT) process.
- The ability to manage the tender process in terms of releasing the tender to the market and managing respondent queries during the tender phase.
- The ability to assist with the tender evaluation phase and the tender contract negotiation phase following the appointment of a successful tenderer(s).
- Project managing and/or contract managing the implementation of the work performed by the successful tenderer, including User Acceptance Testing (UAT), final project commissioning and the provision of ongoing maintenance arrangements and contracts.
From a respondents perspective we can certainly assist with consulting services during the bid preparation process. We have considerable experience and success in this regard and can add value in terms of the quality and impact of the respondent proposal.
For further information or an obligation free discussion, please contact us.